- Rule 44 – representatives in the playing enclosure
- Rule 45 – role of personnel in the technical zone
- Rule 44 and 45’s updates now provide a clear indication of the number of designated team support staff allowed in the playing enclosure, who they must be and where the team support staff can operate from.
- Schedule 2 – ARU Uncontested Scrum Local Law variation
- Schedule 2’s update is the removal of the choice of a free kick by the side that didn’t cause the uncontested scrum. This rule no longer applies.
These updates will be put in place as of today (4 May 2017).
Go to Refereee Information - Resources to see the 2017 Competition Rules