- Premier Division 1st Grade
- Premier Division 2nd Grade
- Premier Division Colts
- U/18 Black
- 1st Division - 1st Grade
- 2nd Division - Cup
- 1st Division - 2nd Grade
- 2nd Division - Plate
- U/18 Gold
- U/16 Black
- U/18 Green
- U/16 Gold
Below is the order in which grand final's will be appointed to:
Congratulations to Brodie Ingram who will make his first grade debut next weekend, 16 July 2016 during round 16. He will referee Easts VS Royals. More details of post match activities to follow on the Facebook and Twitter sites.
Congratulations to Sarah Corrigan and James Morris who will be attending these events. Sarah Corrigan is going as a coach to the women's. James Morris (Wally) is going to the Schools in 2-3 weeks time.
Just a quick update on a few things:
1. Referee Payments: As most of you know the first referee payment date is the 21st July, which I know you are all looking forward to. Over the next 2 weeks I will be sending you via email the games that I have on file the games you have officiated. If I am missing any or have them wrong can you please let me know as soon as possible and provide me with the evidence that you have done the game (Juniors – match sheets). I will try to have all of these out to you by next Friday (8th July). If you could please let me know if I need to make any changes by the following Friday (15th July) that will give a week to collate it all and get it off to our accounts team to get it paid on time. Any questions on this feel free to give me a call or send me an email.
2. Confirming Appointments: Each week when you receive appointments via your email could you please click confirm and make sure you get the confirmation email. If you are not receiving your appointments on your email can you please let me know ASAP.
3. New Referee Kit: The new referee kit is now available from myself at Brumbies HQ, if you would like to come past and pick it up please do so. As of Friday 22nd July I will be putting the majority of it into storage which will make it difficult to access easily so if you are a Level 1 Accredited Referee or higher could you please drop past and grab your new uniform.
Apart from that thank you for your continued hard work each weekend, especially in some pretty testing conditions over the last couple of weeks. Your hard work and dedication does not go un-noticed by a lot of teams.
Recently a new ACT & Southern NSW Club Rugby Facebook site, was launched
This is part of a more coordinated focus on driving social media activity in Community Rugby. We will be using this platform to engage in a more targeted and direct manner with relevant and unique grassroots rugby content featuring local, regional, junior and senior clubs and schools.
It provides a wonderful vehicle to pursue interest stories, acknowledge achievements and celebrate and enjoy rugby at the grassroots level.
Please follow the link at https://www.facebook.com/ClubRugbyACTSNSW/